Tuesday, May 15, 2007

CRC Imperial Stout Beta

Since I am almost out of CRC Imperial Stout and this is a beer I really liked, I decided to brew it again. This will be my first time to attempt to do the same type of beer again. This time I will do it a little differently by using slightly less Chocolate Raspberry Coffee, omitting the gypsum and use Chinook hops.

Bottled the beer last Friday (May 11, 2007) and had a bottle yesterday and it tasted slightly different. I did not measure the gravity of the must prior to pitching yeast and bottling so I am not sure how much alcohol there is because the number I got show 4% but it tastes like there is more alcohol than 4%.

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP