This is the second of the two premium kits I bought on sale n things should be fine.
- Hopped Malt Extract
- 3.0 litres tap water (boiled)
- Topped with bottled water to make approximately 23 litres
- Let cans of malt extract stand in hot water to soften up malt extract.
- Rehydrated yeast in 1/2 gallon water.
- Boiled 3.5 litres tap water.
- Poured water and malt extract in fermentation pail and topped with cold spring water to make 23 litres.
- Used heat strap to maintain 75ºF - 80ºF temperature range.
- O.G. 1.044 (5.5%)
- Fermentation process seems completed, ready to bottle any time.